OFEC have delivered, and their ongoing support to streamline and improve on our functionalities is easily accessible and given with a smile.
We value your privacy, our Facebook app simply allows you to post to your Facebook page from our CMS, we do not do anything with the data.
In line with FB’s terms, we will:
- Obtain consent from people before publishing content on their behalf.
- Use publishing permissions to help people share on Facebook, not to send people messages from your app.
- Don’t prefill captions, comments, messages, or the user message parameter of posts with content a person or business didn’t create, even if the person can edit or remove the content before sharing. You may use our Share Dialogs to prefill a single hashtag in a post, but don’t prefill any content a person or business didn’t create via the API.
- Delete all of a person’s data you have received from us (including friend data) if that person asks you to, unless you are required to keep it by law, regulation, or separate agreement with us. You may keep aggregated data only if no information identifying a specific person could be inferred or created from it.
- Obtain consent from people before using their data in any ad.
- Obtain adequate consent from people before using any Facebook technology that allows us to collect and process data about them, including for example, our SDKs and browser pixels. When you use such technology, provide an appropriate disclosure:
- b. How users can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting and where a user can access a mechanism for exercising such choice.
- In jurisdictions that require informed consent for the storing and accessing of cookies or other information on an end user’s device (such as the European Union), ensure, in a verifiable manner, that an end user provides the necessary consent before you use Facebook technologies that enable us to store and access cookies or other information on the end user’s device. For suggestions on implementing consent mechanisms, visit Facebook’s Cookie Consent Guide for Sites and Apps.
- Obtain consent from people before you give us information that you independently collected from them.
- If we are tracking a person’s activity, provide an opt-out from that tracking.
- Provide meaningful customer support for your app, and make it easy for people to contact you.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
We have been working with them for over eight years and we are pleased with their professionalism and willingness to help. They assisted our re-brand ISBL
Excellent support and service using their signing in platform DigiGreet. We have found it has changed the way visitors and staff sign in.
Really great support and communication from Ali and the team, very easy to get started! Thanks